10.19.2012

Exclusive News on The Lime SoHo


It is absolutely no secret that I love everything Ciccio Restaurant Group. I've had the fantastic opportunity to visit all of the restaurant locations and experience what each has to offer. I cannot think of another restaurant group that does it as awesome as they do. Their level of commitment to their customers is unparalleled and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a super fan that can rattle off menu offerings and specials like it's my job.

Now, allow me to give myself a little bit of self promotion and encourage you to check out my post about The Lime (you'll see why in a little bit). Dang, while you're at it, might as well check out my other Restaurant Group posts too (here, here, here, here and here) because not only is it always a good time to eat out at one of these places and I encourage you to do so, but also because I want to provide you with a little something something to think about as you read the rest of this post. :)


The Lime- it's fun, it's modern, it's Mexican, right? Of course! But, it's no longer going to be 'The Lime'. Trademarking isn't my forte, but apparently trademarking issues come up and a lot of restaurants are left to figure out what to do next.


The Lime is taking it in stride, as I would expect, and reaching out to their community and supporters to help them rename their restaurant! How cool is that? To me, that shows such a profound level of faith in their customers!

I wanted to share with all of my readers this breaking news! Be sure to check out RenameTheLime.com to enter your ideas for the new restaurant name! Along with knowing that you NAMED A RESTAURANT, for gosh sake, you would also win a $1,000 gift card to the Ciccio Restaurant Group if your name idea is chosen!!!!! (Do I have enough exclamation points here? This is huge news!)


Let's put on our thinking sombreros and come up with the best names ever for one of the best restaurants ever- something that captures what they are all about!

Incidentally, is anyone else hungry? ;)



1 comment:

krystal said...

AH!!! I"m going to be brainstorming for sure. Expect alliteration. You know I love it.

Post a Comment